Where Can You Buy the Medifast Shakes? I'll Tell You

I get a lot of emails from folks who have walked up and down their grocery store or pharmacy looking in vain for medifast shakes.  They've tried the diet aisle, the frozen foods aisle, the nutrition aisle, and even the exercise equipment aisle, but they just can't find them.  I've even had folks look at the health food store or ask their doctor to order them.  I know that this can be frustrating, but the shakes are pretty easily available online and you can order them in several ways and have several choices and options. I'll discuss this more in the following article.

Chocolate Protein Shake

There Are Lots Of Medifast Shakes To Choose From: Often when I ask people which medifast shakes they were looking for at the store, they aren't sure how to answer because they assumed that there was only one kind with maybe a few flavors.  This isn't the case.  There are the 55 shakes which are the most popular and many consider the "regular shakes," but there is also the 70 (which has more protein), the diabetic shakes (lower on the glycemic index,) the joint health options, the heart health options, the appetite suppression, the metabolism boosting, and the ready to drink.

Chocolate Protein Shake

Within each option, there are several flavors as well so the choices and combinations seem almost endless.  This often gives people just too much to think about.  I can tell you that in general, most people just go with the 55 unless they have some health issue. Once they get rolling on the program, they may explore the appetite suppression or the momentum line, but most of us fall back toward the 55's because they taste good, are filling, and come included with many of the packages.

Buying The Medifast Shakes I often tell people that life is a lot easier if they just make peace with the fact that they are going to need to buy the shakes from the company online.  As of this writing, the company is the distributor of their own products.  In other words, there is no middle man or no retailer that is involved.  You buy directly from the same people who make the products. 

I know that people want their hands on the products as soon as they decide to try them, but shipping honestly does not take the long.  You should also know that although you can buy these products individually, you will pay a lot less for them if you buy them as part of a package.  And, buying in bulk does allow you to take advantage of the coupons that they offer, which you often can't do with buying the products separately.

Plus, there are many other foods to choose from other than just the shakes.  Sure, these are probably the most popular food item but there are so many others that are just as good, in my opinion.   I find it better to give myself a bit more variety so I don't get too bored, but that's just my opinion.

Where Can You Buy the Medifast Shakes? I'll Tell You
Chocolate Protein Shake

Home Theater 2.1 Systems